Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MyMatchmakerCom

Member's area

Hi!

I just purchased 2 more licences. One is for my MyMatchmaker.Com site (which our programmer is customizing for us) and for our illuminatiorder.org site.

Please fix the member's area so we can update our own info by adding licences we purchase, so we do not have to keep clearing our cache just so we can log into each separate license account, each time we need to log in.

Thanx
  • tubedogg
    • Feb 2001

The member's area is not broken. It works on an email address basis. If you use the same email address to purchase each license they will show up under the same customer number and customer password. You can also email support asking them to do this for you.

You also don't have to clear your cache to login as a different user - simply close your browser and reopen it.

Comment

• MyMatchmakerCom

Thanx

Comment

• MyMatchmakerCom

Can you please merge my two accounts as I don't seem to have an option to do it myself.

Comment

• JamesUS
          • Aug 2000

You need to email [email protected] for that, enclosing both sets of email addresses, customer numbers, passwords and license numbers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...