Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haakon
    • Jan 2001

I want into the dir

I have a irritating little question about the vBulletin directory.
    Why can`t the boards with inactive licenses get into the directory? I own it and it`s up and running; I can understand it in a marketing way of thinking, but you know, I just wanted to complain
  • heretic
    • Aug 2001

I don't follow.

Are you saying when your license expired, you couldn't get into your vB directory?

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

I think he means the vBulletin Links page. I don't know the exact reasoning, but perhaps this is one of the added benefits of maintaining your license and helping to support the costs of vBulletin development and support.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Haakon
        • Jan 2001

You`re right Smachol, but I don`t usually pay for further development of a product I once bought.
        I just think getting into the links page and getting upgrades should be separated benefits, thus making it into the links page should be a benefit of owning a vBulletin.

Comment

• Fusion
          • Aug 2001
          • 3.8.x

Well, as the directory is maintained by Jelsoft, I guess what you want and what you get will always be two different things. Tho, I'm sure Jelsoft has registered your opinion.
          Toddler from Hell

Comment

Working...