• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neha Pariyar
    • Nov 2017
    • 5.3.x

Facing Weird Issue Regarding Email

Hello,

I am facing weird issue in vbulletin forum. Whenever a new thread or new post has been created the admin get the email notification about the new thread or posts .

When the new thread or post has been posted in a formatted manner i.e. if the post have been given some bold effect or size or something font. Then the email which have been sent to admin about the new post or reply has also been in a formatted manner i.e. the code also apperars in the email with the text

for eg.

The post which have been posted is in such a way:

Hi,

Below are points along with some of their description..

1. Image Optimization - Images can be heavy and may take some time for the image to load completely..
    2. Reduce HTTP Requests - The more the HTTP requests your web page, the more slow it loads.
    3. Minify CSS and Javascript - It means removing unnecessary characters from your CSS, HTML, and javascript that are not required to load the page..
    4. Time to First Byte - This is the measurement of the responsiveness of the web server. Time the browser takes to start receiving information from the web server..
    5. Avoid 301 Redirects - Redirect generates additional round trip times and it quickly may double or increase the time that it requires to load the page.
    6. Caching - Caching the contents those rarely changes facilates the web page performance.
    7. PHP7 - PHP 7 is proven to handle more requests per second than the older version of PHP.
    8. Hotlink protection - It refers to restricting the HTTP referrers to prevent anyone from using your assets on other websites

Email Notification which have been received by admin is in such a way:

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Hi,

Below are points along with some of their description..

1. Image Optimization - Images can be heavy and may take some time for the image to load completely.. 2. Reduce HTTP Requests - The more the HTTP requests your web page, the more slow it loads. 3. Minify CSS and Javascript - It means removing unnecessary characters from your CSS, HTML, and javascript that are not required to load the page.. 4. Time to First Byte - This is the measurement of the responsiveness of the web server. Time the browser takes to start receiving information from the web server.. 5. Avoid 301 Redirects - Redirect generates additional round trip times and it quickly may double or increase the time that it requires to load the page. 6. Caching - Caching the contents those rarely changes facilates the web page performance. 7. PHP7 - PHP 7 is proven to handle more requests per second than the older version of PHP. 8. Hotlink protection - It refers to restricting the HTTP referrers to prevent anyone from using your assets on other websites

Along with text the size of the text and the bold,font also appears in the email notification. So please advice why this is happening?
  • Neha Pariyar
    • Nov 2017
    • 5.3.x

Here the code has not been posted which I am receiving but I am receiving the email with the code i.e. In above text the text which is written Image optimization is given bold effect and it size is 16 . So I am receiving that also in the email i.e font size=16 and <b> this kind of code . So why this kind of code is being received while getting email notification email .Any soluion?

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

Hello

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

https://members.vbulletin.com/member...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...