X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moe Medhat Abdel'All
    • Apr 2016
    • 5.1.x

When i set Forum Permission For Paid Members

The Forum for paid members it disappears for unregistered users and registered users .... but how to make that same forum shows and only show the forum name & its statistics

like to show name of the forum and its sub forums and shows Counts for Topics Posts Last Post headline only ... instead of this now showing at all so how they will be interested in buying a membership account ... and one more thing please ... i have did a membership forum and made vip user group how can member signup for a paid member on the site ? i do not see anyway top make the membership can be bought publicly on the forum ?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fix the problem.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...