X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brad Padgett
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.1.x

When did you update Today's Posts to "Today's Topics"

When did this happen. First Today's Posts completely disappears off my forum and now I come to look and on the vbulletin site it says Today's Topics which it has never said. It has always said "Today's Posts".

Also with a fresh upgrade to 5.2.0 it said "Today's Posts" just yesterday. Can someone explain why this disappearing off my forum has something to do with vbulletin.com

I'm confused at how you would change your sub link and this disappear off my forum in the same day.

It might be explainable that my forum does not have Today's Posts anymore but it's not that you have Today's Topics just randomly there when it's never said that before.

EDIT: I was able to fix it on my forum. It's because the permissions were off on the navigation but it does say Today's Posts when I looked at it.

Wondering when you all changed that up top. It's news to me.
    Last edited by Brad Padgett; Sat 5 Mar '16, 12:27am.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

Hello,

I don't recall when the change was made exactly but I don't believe it was recent. I believe it was changed because it is a slightly different search then Today's Posts is. The search string after search? is a little different when compared to an original Today's Posts search string.

To be clear no changes made to this site could have affected your own.

Comment

• Brad Padgett
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by Joe D.
      Hello,

I don't recall when the change was made exactly but I don't believe it was recent. I believe it was changed because it is a slightly different search then Today's Posts is. The search string after search? is a little different when compared to an original Today's Posts search string.

To be clear no changes made to this site could have affected your own.
      Oh I know it didn't affect my own. I appreciate your reply. I may have just missed it. Just so used to seeing Today's Posts.

Thank you for getting back to me.
      "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment