• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ekselent
    • Sep 2015
    • 4.2.x

vbulletin.org registration

Hey.

I am having trouble with registring at vbulleting.org site. I'm getting these errors:
    • The email address you entered is already in use. If you have forgotten your password, please click here.
    • That username is already in use or does not meet the administrator's standards. If you are ekselent and you have forgotten your password, click here.
    What should I do? I saw an old post where mod/admin Lynne asked a fella to use the "Contact us" at the bottom of the page and send in the desired username + email for it. I tried that. Haven't received a reply in 2-3 days for now.

ekselent
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Lynne will get to it as soon as possible. We don't have direct control over that site from here and she is the one to fix your issue.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Paul M
      Former Lead Developer
      vB.Com & vB.Org
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ekselent
      What should I do?
      Choose another username, and use a different e-mail would seem the rather obvious choices.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• ekselent
        • Sep 2015
        • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Paul M
        Choose another username, and use a different e-mail would seem the rather obvious choices.
        Didn't help. I tried with username and an email that couldnt have been registred yet, still gave me the errors, nevertheless it works now !

Comment

• Up2Vex
          • Sep 2015
          • 3.6.x

Ah ok.

Good to hear!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...