This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• napy8gen
    replied
    30 votes for few weeks show no one interest in vbulletin theme. Take that as a pill.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Despite what the poll is saying, how is the overall feedback so far? Or aren't there any more thoughts other than those which were already posted in this topics?

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    We have switched from Red to "Gradient".

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    This week we are running "Red" as the default.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Now running Orange/Purple as the default.

Leave a comment:

• Princeton
    replied
    the font choice and size of these themes make it difficult to like any of them - in this day an age of HUGE screens - higher resolutions - responsive designs, and touhscreens you would think that the text would be easier to read - NOPE, NOT HERE

with that said, if we are stuck with one of these themes I would pick the GRADIENT theme but I would replace the turquoise color (link and background color), font, and font size

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    We have now enabled Cool Blue as the site default, for the next week.

Leave a comment:

• RoboCop1985
    replied
    I would of gone for the Default vB 1/2 theme in purple and gold, but that isn't included. I miss that theme 14 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    The default on vb.com will be updated to the next option next week, as im away on holiday this week.

Leave a comment:

• sadiq6210
    replied
    Default theme is the best from the current themes list, my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    commented on 's reply
    You have some nice styles on your site so I'd like to compliment you myself.

There are several I want to buy so I'm going with the 28 style package on your site when I get the money on the 1st. Just wanted to let you know. Without you there wouldn't be any styles and it's the sad truth. I am still learning but plan on making my own styles in the next couple years and distributing them over vbulletin.org. I still need to learn the tips and tricks to making a perfect forum style with all the css info hard to track down even in inspect element. Anyways good luck to you, you'll be getting some of my money soon.

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    I definitely like gradient which is what I currently use on my site and have been complimented quite well on how nice it looks.

Leave a comment:

• napy8gen
    replied
    There is nice effort but the default style is the best. Other styles need more work especially where default style colors/bg colors still can be seen. For example in this showthread postbit. The left column which has the avatar, all the same like the default style. There are many more element that you can make more unique for each theme.

Leave a comment:

• megabink
    commented on 's reply
    I will make it a little bit clear for you then...i don't like the themes that already exist in the vB package except from the default theme!!!
    And i also did not ask to make a new style either i just gave my honest opinion that i don't like them because i like dark themes.

• nab1x9
    replied
    The current theme is suprisingly good, however I just feel the background color is quite ... weird.

Leave a comment: