X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brad Padgett
    • Jul 2014
    • 5.1.x

Just wondering if the Most Users Ever Online tab was ever fixed

Just a quick question. It seems as though the Most Users Ever Online portion of What's Going On has been fixed in 5.1.5

I just wanted to know if the bug (not showing correct number) had been fixed.

It's just a small question I have. So far it's showing the correct number up to the day I installed 5.1.5
    "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

I think there is still an issue and it is currently considered to be fixed in vB 5.1.7 (VBV-13946).

Comment

• Brad Padgett
      • Jul 2014
      • 5.1.x

Originally posted by TLMD
      I think there is still an issue and it is currently considered to be fixed in vB 5.1.7 (VBV-13946).

Okay thanks for answering my question.
      "Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        Former vBulletin Developer
        • Mar 2011
        • 5.7.X

If you log in to AdminCP, does the max online count get reset to whatever is the current count?

Commenting out the code in admincp seems to temporarily fix that issue.

Flag Icon Postbit Insert GIPHY Impersonate User BETTER INITIALS AVATAR Better Name Card Quote Selected Text Bookmark Posts Post Footer Translate Stop Links in Posts +MORE!

Comment