X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexchar
    • Mar 2013
    • 5.1.x

Caching Problems?

I have some problems. here in this forum. From when you have upgraded to vB 5.1.5 Beta, since now, I'm experiencing some problems with the homepage of this forum. When I'm not logged in, in the home page, it shows me that I'm logged in. When I go to another page, including groups for example, or user settings, it's clear that I'm not logged in.
    Also, the "Last Post" of all categories is mistaken/false

See for example a just taken screenshot:

All these threads are pretty old. For example, in Announcements: it's 30/1/2015, but is says that the last port is vBulletin Connect 5.1.5 Beta 1 is now available.
    Also, the Unofficial 5.1.5 demo has many days since it last replied by Vergara. But it says that, vergara replied yesterday! And when I press there, is directs me to tlhis post http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...22#post4259922 This is definatelly wrong!

Also, notice that the header links are in bold letters. In all other pages, they are not in bold. Here why?

Many problems with login.

Tried cleaning cookies but nothing happens. It works with IE, but not Google Chrome which is the browser I use.
    Bring back hooks in vBulletin 5 Connect
    Vote here: VBV-10333
    For a better vBulletin 5 product!
    Sorry for my English!
  • alexchar
    • Mar 2013
    • 5.1.x

Solved only after deleting everyting for Google Chrome
    Bring back hooks in vBulletin 5 Connect
    Vote here: VBV-10333
    For a better vBulletin 5 product!
    Sorry for my English!

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

We had a server configuration issue that was brought to light when we upgraded to 5.1.5 on this site. It was causing browsers to cache things it shouldn't. Previously an issue in how vBulletin sent headers for Facebook Connect covered up this issue. We fixed the issue on the server but pages may have been cached on the client-side via the browser that would cause your issue. Clearing the browser's cache is how it would be fixed.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...