X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Photolab Forum
    • Dec 2014
    • 5.0.x

Can't see moderator's posts

I am the administrator of a VBulletin Forum. There is only one moderator in the Forum, but I can't see his postings while I'm registered as the administrator, but I can see them when I'm not registered (as a non registered user) Why is this, can you help me? Is there any setting that i'll have to change?

Thank you.

Dando Valle
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

We can only provide support to licensed customers. Have the site owner list you on the priority support list, and we can provide you help. Otherwise the owner will have to look into this for you

Comment

• Photolab Forum
      • Dec 2014
      • 5.0.x

I am the owner

Comment

• Photolab Forum
        • Dec 2014
        • 5.0.x

Never mind, I just opened a ticket... thank you.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/register.php and then register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this latter step, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

NOTE: The most common problem is that people are registered with a different email address than they think they are.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

You can use this link to get the activation email again:

And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It can take up to an hour for the system to update your status.

Comment