X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cannabispride
    • Sep 2012
    • 4.1.x

Question

I am a head forum admin on a website, but not the original customer or licensee. I am in charge of running the forums and everything in between. Can I still receive some support, or only the owner of the license for the boards can? I just needed a few answers on a certain issue I am having.

Is there such thing as having 'joint accounts' or something like that? He said I could use his account on here, but I'd rather have my own as that could be a security issue for both of us.

Please let me know. If I can't, I'll just find another vBulletin help site. Thank you.
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

The owner can add your email to the priority support form, and you can get help via the forums.

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/register.php and then register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this latter step, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

Support is only given to the license owner and to those who they specify (via the Members Area) can have it on their license. They can add the email address for your forum account in the Members Area and this will let you have support here.

If they have any difficulties in doing this, ask them to raise a support ticket
      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...