X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amaury
    • Mar 2012
    • 4.2.X

Forum Performance

Was anyone else experiencing issues with the forum earlier this morning around 7:00 AM PDT or was it just me?
    Former vBulletin user
  • Paul M
    Former Lead Developer
    vB.Com & vB.Org
    • Sep 2004

There were MySQL issues earlier today.
    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• Amaury
      • Mar 2012
      • 4.2.X

I've noticed that I've been getting delayed notifications to my subscriptions. Is that part of the same MySQL issue?
      Former vBulletin user

Comment

• Logo
        • Jun 2001

sorry but THERE ARE NO MYSLQL ISSUE here. vBulletin-germany.com uses the same hardware i know. and there are massivly perofrmance problems during the last weeks. maybe u should maintance the hardware or change the server !!

Sometimes i think u have booked a webpackage from a 3rdpart hoster from china....

u must really solve the problem, cause at this time this is no advertisment to buy vBulletin....

- - - Updated - - -

sorry but THERE ARE NO MYSLQL ISSUE here. vBulletin-germany.com uses the same hardware i know. and there are massivly perofrmance problems during the last weeks. maybe u should maintance the hardware or change the server !!

Sometimes i think u have booked a webpackage from a 3rdpart hoster from china....

u must really solve the problem, cause at this time this is no advertisment to buy vBulletin....

- - - Updated - - -

hrhr doublepost cause the perfomance is so laggy and i didnt press twice time the "post replay button"

Comment

• Paul M
          Former Lead Developer
          vB.Com & vB.Org
          • Sep 2004

Maybe you should stick to commenting on things you actually have a clue about.

Comment

• Gomjaba
            • Jan 2005
            • 3.5.x

To be fair though. The performance over the last week or two was pretty bad. There were times last week where the site took ages to load, whereas other sites were fine.
            I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol like some thinkle peep I am!

Comment

• Paul M
              Former Lead Developer
              vB.Com & vB.Org
              • Sep 2004

Yes, due to MySQL issues.

Comment

• soniceffect
                • Feb 2005
                • 4.2.X

sql is an a*** ... LOL. Hope you manage to get the issues sorted
                Husky Owners Forum - For all Siberian Husky Owners

Comment

• AdrianH
                  • Sep 2007

Yet again the database is throwing errors/site unaccessible notices, this has been going on for hours now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...