X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dilbert
    • Oct 2004

Leaving

I am a former long time customer. It's very clear that this software has been permanently destroyed. The few posts I've made since the "upgrade" have always been a pain and buggy, I can't imagine the horror people go through trying to use it each day.

I will erase this site from my favorites and I will not visit it any longer, unfortunately it makes me feel bad whenever I come here. There are no words of praise from the members, there are only posts of staff bliming members for not reporting the endless / countless bugs and problems this place now has.

I would like to ask for a parting gift. Over the years I've accumulated a lot of subscriptions, how do I delete them all so that I no longer get emails from this site? For instance, I don't believe I subscribed to "vBulletin 5.1.2 Release Candidate 1 Available" but I got that email anyhow and I don't own a license to that version. And no, I won't put that in JIRA.

Please either let me know how to stop getting all email from you, or delete all of my subscriptions for me.

Good bye.
    Cliff
    PathLabTalk
    Square Wheels Cycling
  • dilbert
    • Oct 2004

Wow, I clicked post and it took a couple of minutes viewing the pretty Working notice. Seriously, two minutes to make one post?
    Cliff
    PathLabTalk
    Square Wheels Cycling

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Go to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/settings/notifications and turn email notifications off.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Graham Walters
        • Feb 2013
        • 5.1.x

Originally posted by dilbert
        Wow, I clicked post and it took a couple of minutes viewing the pretty Working notice. Seriously, two minutes to make one post?
        You obviously need a faster broadband connection, ooops forgot you wont read this....

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

No need for further comment on this.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment