X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • annac11
    • Mar 2012

Permission Help

For my website, when a registered user goes to one of my sections, they get this message,
    ", you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

How do I change it so that they are able to see the section? They can see all other sections except that one and I don't know where I can enable permission.

Thank you!
  • eJM
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

Post your questions in the appropriate forum for your software version. The feedback forum is for feedback about vBulletin.com only, not the software or other websites.

Jim
    If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
    www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/register.php and then register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this latter step, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...