X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T30J1981
    • Aug 2011

I hate vbulletin message!

I AM GIVE UP OF THIS VBULLETIN MESSAGE PEROBLEM AND I NOT UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE CAN HELP ME SO I AM VERY UPSET NOW AND I AM VERY ANGRY WITH VBULLETIN MESSAGE AND I HATE THIS VBULLETIN MESSAGE!

THIS VBULLETIN MESSAGE HAVE NO RIGHT BECAUSE THAT NOT VERY NICE AND THAT IS CRUE LIKLE BULLY!

I HAVE BEEN SENT TO TOONZONE FORUM E-MAIL BUT THEY HAVE NOT REPLY TO ME

AND ALSO I CAN'T FIND RANGERBOAED CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND IT THAT WHY!

Toonzone Forums
    vBulletin Message

T30J1981, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

RangerBoard

vBulletin Message You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your account may not have been approved yet. New accounts must be reviewed and approved by administration before being able to post. It usually takes a couple of days to process.
    2. You have not validated your e-mail address. If you have just registered, or just updated your e-mail address, you need to validate it using the link you received in your validation e-mail. If you have not received your validation e-mail, post in the Help Forum for assistance.
    3. You may have broken one of the board rules and gotten banned by a moderator. If you think you've been wrongly banned, log out and use the Help Forum for assistance.
    4. You may be trying to access some administrative feature which your account doesn't have the privileges for.

Log Out Home
  • T30J1981
    • Aug 2011

AND ALSO I CAN'T CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS WITH ADMINSTRATOR FORUM IN INTERNET WEBSITE!

Comment

• PossumX
      • Oct 2006
      • 4.1.x

That is not a vbulletin problem buddy, that is the forums themselves. Nothing anyone can do here for ya, unless you own the sites and software. All caps doesn't help much either ... <rolls eyes>

Forums both work fine for me.

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

To be able to download attachments and post in the support forums you need to register at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/register.php and then register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this latter step, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Comment

• T30J1981
          • Aug 2011

I CAN'T FIND CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS WITH ADMINSTRATOR FORUM IN INTERNET WEBSITE THAT WHY!

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

What forum are you having a problem with?

Comment

• T30J1981
              • Aug 2011

YOU GO LOOK THIS WEBSITE AND READ INFORMATION!

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

That is not our website, we just sell software. If you cannot find any way to contact the admin of the site, there is nothing more we can do to help you. Sorry.

Comment

• Alfa1
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 3.8.x

Hello,

Thats a standard message that the vbulletin software displays when you are trying to access something that you have no access to. Unfortunately the vbulletin software does not explain why you can not access the page, and only has one daft message.
                  Its possible that the page you tried to access has been deleted, or moved to a hidden forum. Its also possible that your usergroup has no permission to access to the page.

To contact the administrator, scroll down to the bottom of Toonzone and click on 'contact us'.
                  I buy 420 forums

Comment

• bstillman
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 3.8.x

Turn your caps lock off for the love of everything holy.

Comment

• Loco.M
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3.5.x

to the OP, that's a forum permissions message, contact the site you have a question with, not the software that runs the site

Originally posted by bstillman
                      Turn your caps lock off for the love of everything holy.
                      U NO LIKE CAPS??
                      -- Web Developer for hire
                      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• whitey10tc
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 4.0.x

As everone has answered here and in your other thread CONTACT THE SITE/FORUM YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP WITH MESSAGES ON THEIR SITE.

It will be only solution you will ever find and the same answer will be given over and over until people get tired of answering.
                        www.cdmagurus.com
                        www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

• whitey10tc
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 4.0.x

For rangerboard create a thread here with the message you posted above and allow 24 hrs for a response. For the other forum fill this out and hit send and allow time for an answer.
                          www.cdmagurus.com
                          www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

• T30J1981
                            • Aug 2011

I AM NOT GOING TO SEND THEM WITH CONTACT OK BECAUSE THEY WON'T REPLY TO ME THAT WHY PROBLEM OK DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW!

Comment

• cbiweb
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 4.1.x

I think the problem here is English is not your first language, and you do not understand what WE are trying to tell YOU. Or maybe you are trolling. In any case, your issue has nothing to do with this website, and we cannot help you more than we already tried, but you won't listen.

(Why do I get the feeling I just wasted 90 seconds of my life typing this?)
                              ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...