X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ajimee
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.X

Why Can't I Post?

Hey, I'm customer of vbulletin-GERMANY.com (I will missing this professional and fast support), so your description unfortunately not help me: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...download-files

I have ask this the mail support too. The answer was only copy&paste from post above. Not very helpful or I'm only little stupid.
    I have registered.. I have send the verification. How I can post here in vbulletin4 support forum? Thanks.
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

Well, the post says:

"And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It take up to an hour for the system to update your status."

Maybe that is why you can't post in the appropiate forums right away.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

vBulletin-Germany.com is no longer associated with us. Nor or their customers able to be tracked by us. The vBulletin-Gerrmany system is no longer directly connected to our servers. In order to post on our forums, you need to move your account to our systems. They provide a mechanism in their Member's Area for this to occur. Once moved, you'll have full access to the forums and support as allowed by your licensed versions.

However you will lose access over there.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Paul M
        Former Lead Developer
        vB.Com & vB.Org
        • Sep 2004

We still run the VBG licence system, its only the forums that moved away.

The reason you dont show up as licenced is because the e-mail you registered with [on the forum] does not seem to match any e-mail in the VBG system.
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• captainslater
          • Jun 2006

For access to vBulletin-Germany.com forums you can join a public user group there (http://forum.vbulletin-germany.com/p...editusergroups). Also send me a support ticket with your username there, so I can verify you are a licensed costumer.
          To infinity and beyond!
          Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
          captainslater
          - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...