X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3rn3l3rr0r
    • Jan 2014

Whole homepage not working for me

Hi,

I'm interested into buying a license of vBulletin 5 Connect ... But it looks like you don't really want to sell something to me at all...
    The whole homepage is a joke for me. Nothing works.

- I've tried about 5 times in few last days to register using at least 2 different email addresses. Nothnig, not even in my spam folder.
    - I've tried about 5 times to get the "Free Trial" - different addresses too. Nothing.
    - If you try to change the currency in the cart to €, it's refreshing the page and the amounts are still in dollars.

Is it only me - or is your whole homepage messed up? I'm now confused and considering if you are really the right software company to choose...

Sorry for my english - I'm not a native speaker.

Regards

(My user agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/30.0.1599.101 Safari/537.36)
  • k3rn3l3rr0r
    • Jan 2014

Ok, after 24 hours still no response here?

I've tried also Firefox and two different PC's. It's not working.

Nothing to say?

Comment

• beishe8
      • Oct 2005
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by k3rn3l3rr0r
      Ok, after 24 hours still no response here?

I've tried also Firefox and two different PC's. It's not working.

Nothing to say?

There are only a few developers to fix the problem.
      Very short of support staff so they cannot answer your question.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• TLMD
        • Sep 2012
        • 5.6.X

Originally posted by k3rn3l3rr0r
        - I've tried about 5 times to get the "Free Trial" - different addresses too. Nothing.
        Regarding this issue, the support staff said in another topic that currently the vB5 trial is offline, so I assume you can't get any access data for a free trial, until it is back online again. However, there was no date given, when this will happen.

Comment

• k3rn3l3rr0r
          • Jan 2014

Ok, I see - then it should probably not tell to the users:

A confirmation email has been sent to:
          [email protected]
          with the user name and password and a link to access vBulletin 5 Connect Site Builder Demo.

The demo will only be available for a 72-hour period.

... And nothing ever happens.

It's only about removing the "Try It Now" thing from the menu or to show on the page that this feature is offline at this time...

But I'm actually trying to BUY the software and it's not working for me for almost a week... I would like to start working on my sheduled project... Shall I go and obtain a pirate copy from elsewhere, rather to go and try to say to the developers - hey, your site is not working, I really want to buy your stuff, but I somehow can't manage it??? I'm ready to spend $249 on vBulletin Solutions product, but I can't...

Don't get me wrong - I just want to call attention to this problem.

Comment

• TLMD
            • Sep 2012
            • 5.6.X

You can contact Sales Support directly via [email protected]. I'd try it that way.

Comment

• donald1234
              • Oct 2011
              • 4.1.x

You should contact [email protected] or call the hotline sales number is 1-877-326-6444 (toll-free US/Canada only) 9 am to 5 pm Pacific (GMT-8)

Comment

• k3rn3l3rr0r
                • Jan 2014

Yes, I can contact sales department via phone (from GMT+1) or send an email... But if everyone will do it that way, the web interface will never work again...
                I will write them...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...