Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mythotical
    • May 2004

Members Area Issue

When I try to access the members area my password don't work. So I attempt a password reset, I enter my customer number and it says that it don't match any details in the database, ok so I try my email, same thing. I would like to get access to resubmit my iOS app but can't without being able to get my password sent to me.

Also when I do a lost customer number retrieval it works just fine.

Thanks
    Steve
  • we_are_borg
    • Aug 2004
    • 4.2.X

You can better contact [email protected] they can sort it out fast.

Comment

• Vikoereo
      • Nov 2011

Members Area Issue

Keep getting this "You are not authorized to view this page" when sign onto the members page (using correct password)? Had same problem on work computer yesterday. Today able to sign on from work but tonight again from home not working? Wife said last week

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

As above, contact us via email to resolve
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• peterdadams
          • Sep 2005

Hi I am experiencing the same issue. I have contacted vBulletin support via email over the weekend and I still haven't received an email? TheForgot your password facility at https://www.vbulletin.com/en/customer/account/login/ doesn't send me an email anymore. I urgently need help with this?

Comment

• bengie44
            • Nov 2015
            • 4.2.x

I have the exact same problem, I have had to register today with this new name so I can post. I have sent emails to all the addresses I can find and not so much as a receipt.
            I know they have been received as I have the server receipt.
            I have included my customer id in the emails so there can be no confusion about who I am, and still nothing. ???

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

Originally posted by peterdadams
              Hi I am experiencing the same issue. I have contacted vBulletin support via email over the weekend and I still haven't received an email? TheForgot your password facility at https://www.vbulletin.com/en/customer/account/login/ doesn't send me an email anymore. I urgently need help with this?

I show three open tickets for your account. All of which have either reset the password or directly emailed you a new password as a reply to the ticket. You've replied to at least one of these tickets so you're receiving at least some of the email. The URL above is running about 12 hours behind. No one in support knows why or has the ability to resolve that particular issue. If you still need a new password, it is best that you reply to only one of the open tickets. Otherwise multiple people will reset your password and we'll never know which one is accurate.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                • Aug 2000

Originally posted by bengie44
                I have the exact same problem, I have had to register today with this new name so I can post. I have sent emails to all the addresses I can find and not so much as a receipt.
                I know they have been received as I have the server receipt.
                I have included my customer id in the emails so there can be no confusion about who I am, and still nothing. ???

Your customer account password and forum password are not related. Since this user account is not attached to any customer account, there is no way we can track down your issue. Your best bet is to reply to one of your already open tickets.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• bengie44
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 4.2.x

All done. Thank you for the help and sorry about the confusion I might have caused. This ticket can be closed now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...