X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsptom
    • Feb 2014
    • 4.2.X

Feature Suggestion

It appeared that all of the suggestion threads were closed so I hope it is OK to post here.

I would like to see the members have an option to use an addition email address in their account.

We send out email notifications via the thread subscriptions and some are time sensitive. Many of my members have multiple email addresses (home and work, etc.) and when the email notifications go out, they may not be in a position to receive them if they are not home / work. Having an additional email address would allow them to receieve notifications at multiple addresses.

Thanks!
    Last edited by tsptom; Wed 2 Nov '11, 3:14pm.
  • HMBeaty
    • Mar 2005

I would see this is being more of a modification released on vBulletin.org rather than a feature built into vBulletin itself. Good idea though
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
      • Sep 2001

I like the idea but the official stance is that it needs to be entered into JIRA here.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Riasat
        • Aug 2006

As reeve of shinra said

Once you have done that, you can post the bug id/link so we can vote.

Comment

• tsptom
          • Feb 2014
          • 4.2.X

Done! Thanks.

To vote for adding an optional, additional email address for members feature...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...