X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sanded
    • Sep 2013
    • 4.1.x

Re: 3 days now waiting for reply to my issues

seeing Paul M closed my last thread.... when I was simply asking for someone to reply to my ticket... Im asking again someone please reply... no forum all I need is someone to walk me through how to fix my issues not push me to a blog that doesnt help when my issues are different.. As I said before I paid for Vbulletin to set up my forum.. so the least they could do is tell me how to fix
  • TLMD
    • Sep 2012
    • 5.6.X

Originally posted by sanded
    seeing Paul M closed my last thread.... when I was simply asking for someone to reply to my ticket...
    Sometimes the tone makes the music. Also this topic didn't end up very well, so I think that is why it has been closed.

Originally posted by sanded
    Im asking again someone please reply... no forum all I need is someone to walk me through how to fix my issues not push me to a blog that doesnt help when my issues are different.. As I said before I paid for Vbulletin to set up my forum.. so the least they could do is tell me how to fix
    It is very likely that there is no support over the weekend. I am pretty sure your ticket will be taken up as soon as possible during business times of the new week.

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

Hello. I did respond to your ticket promptly with the required information. Please follow ALL the steps in the instructions carefully. If this does not sort the issue, please respond in the ticket with exactly what is still not working.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by TLMD
        It is very likely that there is no support over the weekend. I am pretty sure your ticket will be taken up as soon as possible during business times of the new week.
        There is support over the weekends.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Working...