Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Quotes doesn't work in the vBulletin Languages & Phrases forum

When I try to quote a post in the vBulletin Languages & Phrases forum it doesn't work. Nothing happens. In other sub-forums it seems to work fine.
    Why is that?

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

additionally it seems I can't create new topics in the vBulletin Download Submissions forum. I wanted to submit my latest translation (Swedish for 4.2.1, 100 % complete).
    Has something happened to my permissions?

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

WIll have to look into it. Permissions haven't changed as they were set previously. However vBulletin 5 has different permissions and some of them could be set to No.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Anders P
        • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        WIll have to look into it. Permissions haven't changed as they were set previously. However vBulletin 5 has different permissions and some of them could be set to No.
        Thanks. Would be good if I could at least submit my language pack, some people has been asking for it for some time and I have finally had the time to finish it.

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Another strange thing that occurs for me in the Language forum (haven't checked all other places) is that no matter how many time I read the recent threads there, the next time I go there the same threads are still marked as unread (even if there are no new posts).

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...