Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K!nG
    replied
    Thanks ... !!!!

can you please change the title of this thread to "username, thread title & contents messed up" i put this title when i made the thread but it came as "thread contents" which makes no sense and didn't get any proper replies. If you can also help me fixing this issue. Will appreciate it.

Hey Everyone, I upgraded my forum to latest version of vb4 about a month ago. Since then i am having this issue where some usernames are showing up as "

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Should be able to reply to private messages using the editor at the bottom of the message. You don't need to click on a reply button. Private messages are threaded now.

To access old threads / posts, Go to your profile, enter the About tab and click on the appropriate link at the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• K!nG
    started a topic [Forum] Old threas and private reply

Old threas and private reply

Since i can't post anything in vb5 help sections So posting this here.

How in the world... do you access your old threads/posts here at www.vbulletin.com since vb.com is running 5.0.3 and i also can't reply to private messages either.

Is this an access issue to my account or you can no longer reply to privates and have to create new message every time ???

I hope any of the admins/mods can answer the above 2 questions for me.

Thanks