X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scottct1
    • Jan 2003
    • 4.2.X

Poor vBulletin Support

It seems to me that anything that Internet Brands / vBulletin touches turns into crap. Look what has happened to Forum Runner.

I am a BRANDED Forum Runner owner and was one of the first sites to order branding. In fact I had to talk Rob into offering branded apps!

Since IB / vBulletin has taken over it was like someone hit the breaks on Forumrunner, and the support went from being top notch to terrible.

I don't know if Zachery speaks a different language and english is not his first language, but since he h as taken over I have to argue with him to get the issue fixed.

I am now having an issue where there is an updated plug in available and I can't download it as there is no link to download it on the Plug In Downloads page. I posted to the support forum and even included a picture of what I am seeing yet Zachery insists the Plugin is there...

Why does Zachery not open his eye and read what I posted and look at the picture I posted before coming back with his snide answers? I am a paying customer treat me like one. I am really close to calling my credit card company and getting my money back on the branded Forumrunner app.

Why is it so hard lately to get support from vBulletin on the products we are paying for?

Can someone PLEASE help.
    Yup I run a BIG Board.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Not relevant to this site. Forum Runner Support is handled on the Forum Runner site.

The plugin for vBulletin 4.2 is included with the software. The new plugin that was released is for IPB 3.X. If a new plugin is released for vBulletin, the link will appear on the page that you made into a screenshot.

I can see the download link here: http://forumrunner.net/?p=create&do=login
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Thu 21 Mar '13, 9:03am.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...