Think the original claims have now been dealt with...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FmGrowit
    • May 2011
    • 4.1.x

Think the original claims have now been dealt with...

I think the only solution to vb's incompetence is to ban their newest license holders for complaining about the difficulty of using their product.

Close the thread? really? why? because you don't like what you're hearing? Why don't you try listening to what people are saying?

Let me state some FACTS for you.

Mac users believe they are superior to everyone on the internet...just ask ANY of them.

FACT; vb is a geek/techy only user program and selling it as anything less is fraud.

FACT: vb is guilty of fraud.

I'll accept a full refund for your failed program,

Thank you,
    F'em Grow It

I ain't a skert of none a ya

Yer all too big fer yer britches...(look it up)
  • AdrianH
    • Sep 2007

What a load of garbage, I know kids of 12 that run forums using vBulletin, I use vBulletin , am I a geek? Am I a coder or an IT expert ? No way. The fact is the software is usable by anyone that can read properly and what you don't know you ask the community.

Frankly your posts are plain stupid and a waste of the communities time.

And no I use a PC running Windows 7 ....... the only Mac I have is a raincoat.

Comment

• Deathjam
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by FmGrowit:2194889
      I think the only solution to vb's incompetence is to ban their newest license holders for complaining about the difficulty of using their product.

Close the thread? really? why? because you don't like what you're hearing? Why don't you try listening to what people are saying?

Let me state some FACTS for you.

Mac users believe they are superior to everyone on the internet...just ask ANY of them.

FACT; vb is a geek/techy only user program and selling it as anything less is fraud.

FACT: vb is guilty of fraud.

I'll accept a full refund for your failed program,

Thank you,
      F'em Grow It

I ain't a skert of none a ya

Yer all too big fer yer britches...(look it up)
      This is the best post ever
      And BTW anyone can write the word FACT in front of stuff they've made up, it doesn't make it true tho, example:

FACT you speak the truth
      FACT the world is made of jam
      FACT cats can fly

As I have posted no proof to any of these claims only an idiot would believe me
      My Site: INFJs.com

Comment

• we_are_borg
        • Aug 2004
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Deathjam
        This is the best post ever
        And BTW anyone can write the word FACT in front of stuff they've made up, it doesn't make it true tho, example:

FACT you speak the truth
        FACT the world is made of jam
        FACT cats can fly

As I have posted no proof to any of these claims only an idiot would believe me
        A cat can make anti-gravity read it here.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
          vBulletin Support
          • Aug 2002
          • 5.7.X

All you're doing is flaming here - stop before you find yourself without posting rights.
          Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
          - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...