X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

posting probs

reply submits are timing out. sometimes the reply is still posted but not reflected in the last post column in forumdisplay. i'm also seeing quite a few double posts tonight (maybe related).
  • Chris Schreiber
    • Jun 2000
    • 4.0.x

Yes, it looks like because of the number of people with email notifications with downed email servers (because of the VO move), this will continue to be a problem until most of the email servers are back up.

Comment

• Jake Bunce
      • Dec 2000
      • 3.6.x

i c

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Chris Schreiber
        Yes, it looks like because of the number of people with email notifications with downed email servers (because of the VO move), this will continue to be a problem until most of the email servers are back up.
        yeah i wonder how many VO clients actually used their sites at VO email address for their contact address as well
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Jake Bunce
          • Dec 2000
          • 3.6.x

i use Yahoo!

Comment

• Chen
            • Jun 2001

Yup, it's happening to me too lately, here and on vB.org (although my connection is generally lousy in the last couple of days ).
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...