X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomJames
    • Feb 2006
    • 3.8.x

Can't access members area

I was about to send a support ticket... but I can't access that either as it's the same system. What's even odder is that when I requested my customer number it sent me that, but when I click the lost password link and submit either my customer number or my email address it comes back with, "The details submitted did not match any records in our database.". Which is odd as I'm using the same email address which worked to request my customer number, and the exact number sent in that email.

Any chance someone could have a look into it? Thanks.

(Also, I was going to post this in the licensed feedback area, but I can't post there either all of a sudden. Though that may be because I've updated my forum email address?)
    - TomJames
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Please send an email to [email protected] with your Customer Number and the License Number from the top of any of your PHP files.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• TomJames
      • Feb 2006
      • 3.8.x

Thanks Trevor, I've sent an email now. Should have thought of that myself, but completely forgot about the support email address :P.
      - TomJames

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...