Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Hensler
    • Feb 2001

Username change, plz

I'm currently using "Max Albert" on these forums, and I'd like to change my username to "Mark Hensler".

Also, I'm not sure if this is a bug/feature or what... My username at vBulletin.org is "Mark Hensler", and when I clicked the 'Screenshot' link on this thread, I get a no permission message. I'm guessing that it's the different usernames. (I'm cookied on both forums)

Thanks,
  • Dimava
    • Jul 2001

login to the members area of this site, and add your username that you use on vbulletin.org to the list of your usernames. You can have upto 3 of them

-Dimava
    NXSupport Admin

Comment

• tubedogg
      • Feb 2001

Change the .com in the link to .org and you'll be able to view it fine.

Comment

• Dimava
        • Jul 2001

Originally posted by tubedogg
        Change the .com in the link to .org and you'll be able to view it fine.
        huh he's saying that when he tried to download an attachment at vbulletin.org, it gives him a no permissions screen
        NXSupport Admin

Comment

• Mark Hensler
          • Feb 2001

I've already tried the username thing. I can't add "Mark Hensler" to the username list for vb.com, and I can't add "Max Albert" for vb.org. I don't have those usernames registered, so it errors.

The thread is at vb.org, but the first post links to a screenshot at vb.com. That is where the problem is.

Can't I just have my username changed? plz

Comment

• Dimava
            • Jul 2001

why can't you add it? and by the way, having the same name doesn't matter because even though I use Dimava on both boards, i still had to add that to the list
            NXSupport Admin

Comment

• Mark Hensler
              • Feb 2001

There are two lists. But I can only seem to get to the one from the members section. To get to the other one, I used a link FireFly posted: http://vbulletin.com/members/vbulletin.org.php I think the list your referring to is here: http://vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

Ohh.. in fact I have no names in that list. When I enter "Mark Hensler", I get "No changes made!". When I enter "Max Albert", I get: "Max Albert is not a valid username No changes made!".

Comment

• Dimava
                • Jul 2001

try entering it without a space between the 2 words, or try it with an underscore

-Dimava
                NXSupport Admin

Comment

• Mark Hensler
                  • Feb 2001

I get the 'not a valid username' with the underscore for both.

Comment

• tubedogg
                    • Feb 2001

Originally posted by Max Albert
                    The thread is at vb.org, but the first post links to a screenshot at vb.com. That is where the problem is.[/B]
                    Copy and paste the link into your address bar and change the 'com' to 'org' and you will be able to view it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...