Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DBZFanCentral
    • Nov 2001

More?...

I'm wondering if Jelsoft has thought of possibly creating more progs for release. Maybe they have and I am just unaware...who knows

VBB is the best board software I have found (even better than the ones that cost $200+) and I was thinking that it would be awesome if they created some more progs.

A webmail prog would fit in very nicely with the board program. Others like auction software, classifieds, etc would be cool also

What do u guys think?
  • mjames
    • Nov 2000
    • 3.8.x

First of all, I wanted to point out it's NOT VBB, it's vB, I've seen you refer to it as VBB several times.

I don't think vB should move into other areas - from what I understand, it is a small company and keeping up with the development of vB seems to be enough time consuming, yet rewarding. If they focused elsewhere, it would hurt the quality we have come to expect from vB.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• DBZFanCentral
      • Nov 2001

ok. sorry for calling it vbb

just like UBB stand for ultimate bulletin board vbb to me stand for virtual bulletin board.

oh well. vb for now on

Comment

• Chris Schreiber
        • Jun 2000
        • 4.0.x

We will probably look into developing add-ons for vB soon after the 3.0 release, things that integrate well into a discussion forum and are community related. However, right now we are quite busy with developing and supporting the product we have now.

Comment

• DBZFanCentral
          • Nov 2001

3.0....can't wait

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...