Why is vbuleetin no longer supporting its users???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aussiefooty
    • Nov 2008
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by 10smom
    I have several question that have no response form vbulletin! why do you have a support forum if you are not going to support?
    If all you are going to do is belittle the software company and it's employees then maybe you should be asking yourself why am I posting on here?
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

If all fairness to the thread starter, he had a legitimate complaint about a thread that never received a reply. I probably wouldn't have worded it that way, but the issue was real.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Robbiefritz
        • Oct 2008
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        If all fairness to the thread starter, he had a legitimate complaint about a thread that never received a reply. I probably wouldn't have worded it that way, but the issue was real.
        This happens some times. I can say that from my experiences, support tickets and forum posts have always gotten a response, whether from staff or helpful members.
        [URL="http://unified4change.com"]unified4change.com[/URL="http://unified4change.com"]|[URL="http://allthingsgermany.com"]AllThingsGermany.com[/URL="http://allthingsgermany.com"]|[URL="http://beergodsgarage.com"]BeergodsGarage.com[/URL="http://beergodsgarage.com"]

Comment

• aussiefooty
          • Nov 2008
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Just an idea here, maybe with the support that the guy needed, you should have different levels.
          Something like this.
          Urgent - for all the urgent replies.
          Normal - for all the normal questions
          Non-urgent - for all of your other enquiries.

Just so that all the issues get dealt with and not ignored.

If I have ever needed help I always be polite and never swear or sound rude.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
            • Feb 2005
            • 1.1.x

Originally posted by carntheroos4eva
            Just an idea here, maybe with the support that the guy needed, you should have different levels.
            Something like this.
            Urgent - for all the urgent replies.
            Normal - for all the normal questions
            Non-urgent - for all of your other enquiries.

Just so that all the issues get dealt with and not ignored.

If I have ever needed help I always be polite and never swear or sound rude.
            Why not just help? I was never ask. but was given a knuckle rub down by a couple... I would like to do that again, but I am a bit deflated right now.

Comment

• aussiefooty
              • Nov 2008
              • 6.0.X

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
              Why not just help? I was never ask. but was given a knuckle rub down by a couple... I would like to do that again, but I am a bit deflated right now.
              Because most of the time they get some questions that other people can answer on the forum.
              You get people who report certain websites on the forum which really need to be addressed behind closed doors.
              You get people who constantly ask things like what's the price and if they can do a layby.
              If they geniunely need help then they should have a few presets so that they can actually help them out.
              Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
                • Feb 2005
                • 1.1.x

Most would guess 'Trouble Shooting & Installation' forums and do not see to many question from 'License Holders' in pre-sales.... Why, because they own a copy of the product and may need help in someway or another (or not).

Why not spend time making most commonly ask question/answer list (do not look at any stickies as that is cheating) for each forum. Remember that each member question can not just be answered by some preset, as each members situation is unique.

Comment

• feldon23
                  • Nov 2001
                  • 3.7.x

Originally posted by carntheroos4eva
                  If all you are going to do is belittle the software company and it's employees then maybe you should be asking yourself why am I posting on here?
                  schwab2clarkson, it's too bad a change in your nickname didn't translate to an attitude change. When someone requests a nickname change, it's a huge opportunity to turn over a new leaf.

Comment

• MRGTB
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by feldon23
                    schwab2clarkson, it's too bad a change in your nickname didn't translate to an attitude change. When someone requests a nickname change, it's a huge opportunity to turn over a new leaf.
                    Might be a good idea to think about changing your nickname. To something like - Troll.

Comment

• aussiefooty
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 6.0.X

Originally posted by feldon23
                      As I said don't go belittling me. If you do I will have no choice but to add you who constantly jumps down people's throats on to my ignore list.
                      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...