X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PiracyReport
    • Oct 2010

Nulled Board : Report

I know for a FACT this board is using a nulled version.

<removed>
    Someone needs to take action.

PROOF
    <removed>

More Proof
    <removed>
    Last edited by Steve Machol; Mon 25 Oct '10, 5:44pm.
  • BBR-APBT
    • Nov 2005

Your proof is nothing more then release information for a modification.
    My statements are based on the forums not the CMS as I do not and will not use it.
    If I wanted faulty software I would code it my self. When I pay I expect to get what is advertised. I do not feel I got what I paid for.
    In an honest opinion I feel I paid for vB 5.0 beta 7

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Please do not post the URL of suspected sites. Please report these here: http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy.php

Thank you.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• PiracyReport
        • Oct 2010

I did, waited a week. Nothing happened.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

Something is always done. Please keep in mind though that Internet Brands is not some all-powerful entity that can smite down illegal sites with a wave of its mighty hand.

The process requires cooperation from the web hosting companies and others as well. Some sites may be hosted in places that don't respect copyright laws. Some may have purchased a license after getting their warning. And sometimes it just takes a while to get the site shut down.

Please use the piracy form located at http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy.php for additional reports. Thank you.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...