Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

Originally posted by ASSami
    Yes. I'm able to read and post whatever I want here on the forums.
    Nope. Read my message again.

After the owner of the license adds you to priority support, (i.e. access to licensed customers stuff) you should get an email when he did that. If you didn't get an email, you're not registered for access to licensed customer only areas. (i.e. you failed the quest)
    To be updated...

Comment

• ASSami
      • May 2009

Originally posted by ENF
      Nope. Read my message again.

After the owner of the license adds you to priority support, (i.e. access to licensed customers stuff) you should get an email when he did that. If you didn't get an email, you're not registered for access to licensed customer only areas. (i.e. you failed the quest)
      I received it. What I meant to say is that I don't have limitations regarding posting and reading posts here any more. I can access licensed customer feedback as well.

Comment

• ENF
        • Apr 2002

I received it. What I meant to say is that I don't have limitations regarding posting and reading posts here any more. I can access licensed customer feedback as well.
        Ah, Ok. That's much more clear.

In that case, maybe there's some lag time in updating the access to JIRA. I have no idea what the link is between the two... It should work eventually.
        To be updated...

Comment

• Yves R.
          vBulletin QA
          • Nov 2003
          • 5.6.X

Now you can try to log out, clear cache and cookies, restart your browser, and log back in. This should fix your problem (and should work only if you are recognized as licenced).

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

• ASSami
            • May 2009

Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc
            Now you can try to log out, clear cache and cookies, restart your browser, and log back in. This should fix your problem (and should work only if you are recognized as licenced).
            Tried it, also tried different browser and different computer where vB site has never been visited.

I had to change my registered mail address to the added one afterwards, if that matters, but the chenge here was almost immediate.

Comment

• we_are_borg
              • Aug 2004
              • 4.2.X

Yes. I'm able to read and post whatever I want here on the forums.
              Logout of vBulletin.com then remove all cookies for the vBulletin.com domain after that close browser. You then start browser again go to vBulletin.com/forum and login if you are in the right usergroup it should no implement the permissions correctly.

Comment

• ASSami
                • May 2009

Originally posted by we_are_borg
                Logout of vBulletin.com then remove all cookies for the vBulletin.com domain after that close browser. You then start browser again go to vBulletin.com/forum and login if you are in the right usergroup it should no implement the permissions correctly.
                Third computer and third time doing that thinking maybe time will fix it. No change so far.

Comment

• ASSami
                  • May 2009

Anything else?

Comment

• we_are_borg
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 4.2.X

Re-check that you email address is correct if not adjust it.

Comment

• ASSami
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by we_are_borg
                      Re-check that you email address is correct if not adjust it.
                      It's exactly the one that was added. Thanks for your effort by the way collectively.

Trevor / Wayne? I did what you wanted and now I'd like to see it leading somewhere.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                        • Aug 2000

Your permissions in JIRA are based on your permissions in vBulletin. You are a licensed user now and should not have any problems posting in JIRA. You're sure you cleared all cookies for www.vbulletin.com and tracker.vbulletin.com and logged in again through the vBulletin interface?
                        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ASSami
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                          Your permissions in JIRA are based on your permissions in vBulletin. You are a licensed user now and should not have any problems posting in JIRA. You're sure you cleared all cookies for www.vbulletin.com and tracker.vbulletin.com and logged in again through the vBulletin interface?
                          Uhh... That doesn't sound good. This is what I did.
                          1. Closed Firefox and opened IE, which I never use other than for testing web issues.
                          2. Cleared cookies, temporary file and history.
                          3. Logged on to vB, rechecked mail address and opened tracker.

Still can't see Issues -> Create Issue or comment link. I have also tried logging in using JIRA's interface.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                            • Aug 2000

I suggest trying the process again. It can take a while to sync things up.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ASSami
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                              I suggest trying the process again. It can take a while to sync things up.
                              Ok. I'll wait some days and look into it again.

Comment

• ASSami
                                • May 2009

Hah! I just regained all functionality. It will remain a mystery why it took two days, to me at least.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...