X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ASSami
    • May 2009

Bugs awaiting feedback but I can't respond

Hi,

It seems I don't have permission to add comments in JIRA. Just letting you know that I'm not ignoring the questions.
  • David Grove
    • Apr 2008
    • 5.5.x

Can you post a link to a particular bug or two where you can't respond? Thanks. We'll get someone to look into this.
    ~~~~~

Comment

• ASSami
      • May 2009

I read in another thread that only licensed customers can create reports now and thought that's the reason.

The bugs, which I still can reproduce, are these:

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

If you're a Licensed customer, you should go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you're an Admin on someone else's site, they can go to that link and add your email address so you can accesds additional forums etc.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Sebastiano Vassellatti
          Former vBulletin QA
          • Aug 2008
          • 5.5.x

Originally posted by ASSami
          I read in another thread that only licensed customers can create reports now and thought that's the reason.

The bugs, which I still can reproduce, are these:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-5872
          I have updated them both.

Comment

• ASSami
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
            If you're a Licensed customer, you should go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you're an Admin on someone else's site, they can go to that link and add your email address so you can accesds additional forums etc.
            Yes, I know... I'm not the site owner and therefore not a licensed customer. If I'm not allowed to provide feedback without bothering other people or wasting time like this, well, I won't provide feedback. That's fine too. I hope there will be a reasonable way though.

Originally posted by Darkshenron
            I have updated them both.
            Thanks.

Comment

• we_are_borg
              • Aug 2004
              • 4.2.X

Yes, I know... I'm not the site owner and therefore not a licensed customer. If I'm not allowed to provide feedback without bothering other people or wasting time like this, well, I won't provide feedback. That's fine too. I hope there will be a reasonable way though.

Thanks.
              Then the site owner needs to give you permission he can do that on http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php if he can't or will not do that, then he needs to report and respond in the tracker.

Comment

• ASSami
                • May 2009

Originally posted by we_are_borg
                Then the site owner needs to give you permission he can do that on http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php if he can't or will not do that, then he needs to report and respond in the tracker.
                I know that too. I might ask him when I can, but we all have better things to do. So much easier to walk away.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                  • Aug 2000

I know that too. I might ask him when I can, but we all have better things to do. So much easier to walk away.
                  We're sorry that unlicensed customers can no longer post in JIRA. However due to spamming by non-customers, the best solution to keep the issue database clean was to restrict permissions. They may be reviewed and loosened in the future if deemed necessary.

As for the Priority Forum Support, it only takes a few moments for the administrator to fill this out for you.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• ASSami
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                    As for the Priority Forum Support, it only takes a few moments for the administrator to fill this out for you.
                    We'll see. There are numerous bugs that could also be fixed in no time at all.

Comment

• we_are_borg
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 4.2.X

We'll see. There are numerous bugs that could also be fixed in no time at all.
                      And they are doing that as fast as they can. For now you will not get access that is for sure, because of spammers they disabled unlicensed people from filling or responding to issues. The remedy for you is easy just PM or email the license owner with what he need to do, 5min work and easier then asking here wile staff said what you need to do in the first place.

Comment

• ASSami
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by we_are_borg
                        And they are doing that as fast as they can. For now you will not get access that is for sure, because of spammers they disabled unlicensed people from filling or responding to issues. The remedy for you is easy just PM or email the license owner with what he need to do, 5min work and easier then asking here wile staff said what you need to do in the first place.
                        Oh I did that hours ago. We'll see as I said.

Comment

• ASSami
                          • May 2009

So I finished your little quest yesterday, but the tracker doors remain closed. Must have been one gigantic spam problem.

Comment

• ENF
                            • Apr 2002

So I finished your little quest yesterday, but the tracker doors remain closed. Must have been one gigantic spam problem.
                            Did you get the confirmation email that the license owner did in fact add your email address correctly? (the same address you used to register at this forum) [ignore the red boxes in the attachment just showing you where the owner should have updated your email address]
                            Attached Files
                            To be updated...

Comment

• ASSami
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by ENF
                              Did you get the confirmation email that the license owner did in fact add your email address correctly? (the same address you used to register at this forum)
                              Yes. I'm able to read and post whatever I want here on the forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...