Internet Brands Inc to be acquired by Hellman & Friedman Stockholders for $640million

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • martynjd
    • Mar 2004

what they trying to get out so quick for?

Comment

• is_it_me
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
      Sounds like vBulletin need to do something. I had a look at XenForo and it smacks of vBulletin software being used to sell as their own when it's not. Go get that company vbulletin. XenForo are copying everything that what vBulletin are doing.
      There isn't a facepalm image big enough in the world to reply to this post.

It’s like comparing a bicycle to a car, OK they both have wheels, but that’s where the comparison ends.

testing 1..2..3

Comment

• feldon23
        • Nov 2001
        • 3.7.x

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
        Sounds like vBulletin need to do something. I had a look at XenForo and it smacks of vBulletin software being used to sell as their own when it's not. Go get that company vbulletin. XenForo are copying everything that what vBulletin are doing.
        Originally posted by MarkB
        You've talked some utter crap in your time but that just takes the biscuit.
        I tried to find 'Like' but it doesn't exist. I tried to click 'Reputation' but I've given you too many points. Maybe we can wait for Adrian to build Thanks into vB?

schwab2clarkson has always been a troll and will always be a troll, so he fears no retribution (except from us).

Comment

• MRGTB
          • May 2005

Originally posted by feldon23
          schwab2clarkson has always been a troll and will always be a troll, so he fears no retribution (except from us).
          Shows how much you really know, he is a SHE. And speaking of Trolls, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Comment

• AdrianH
            • Sep 2007

Oh dear, yet more complete and utter drivel. What next, every other forum package ever written must also be the same as VB and should be stopped? Read the code, there is no similarity at all.

Comment

• Loco.M
              • Mar 2005
              • 3.5.x

seems a few are getting threads mixed up.. this isn't the xenforo thread
              hope that helps...lol
              -- Web Developer for hire
              ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Mike4Kayla
                • Feb 2010
                • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Loco.M
                seems a few are getting threads mixed up.. this isn't the xenforo thread
                hope that helps...lol
                Tbh i give up, XenForo does seem to be another IB, No respect for customers 1 day deal, oh brilliant im skint oh well f you im making money. So erm na i think ill stick with Vbulletin for now. Anyway Lol Loco.M yeah maybe they should merge them

Comment

• Loco.M
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3.5.x

Originally posted by Mike4Kayla
                  Tbh i give up, XenForo does seem to be another IB, No respect for customers 1 day deal, oh brilliant im skint oh well f you im making money. So erm na i think ill stick with Vbulletin for now. Anyway Lol Loco.M yeah maybe they should merge them
                  I don't think they should be merged tbh
                  this thread was about the buyout
                  it shouldn't of mentioned xen at all
                  -- Web Developer for hire
                  ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Mike4Kayla
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Loco.M
                    I don't think they should be merged tbh
                    this thread was about the buyout
                    it shouldn't of mentioned xen at all
                    i ment the threads and yeah Xen customer service is bad.

Comment

• steven s
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Mike4Kayla
                      I'm having trouble following along and your signature "http://xenfans.com/ - Powered by http://xenforo.com/ - the modern solution to online communities. " seems contradictory to me.
                      ...steven
                      www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
                      bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
                      "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• MRGTB
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by steven s
                        I'm having trouble following along and your signature "http://xenfans.com/ - Powered by http://xenforo.com/ - the modern solution to online communities. " seems contradictory to me.
                        Most likely "Mikey" using another account (a friend of Floris). He tends to carry his site link in his signature on other sites.

Comment

• Steve Machol
                          Former Customer Support Manager
                          • Jul 2000

This has gone seriously off topic. Thread closed.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...