Credit Card Nightmare (Fix your upgrade page)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swepics
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.5.x

Credit Card Nightmare (Fix your upgrade page)

I went to upgrade my subscription and when I got to the confirmation page I got an error. On IE and Firefox. You guys really need to fix that page because it made me pay three times.

One of those times was canceled. The third was via paypal which you canceled too. But paypal likes to keep money so they kept it for several days before releasing it and now they are keeping it for several days while it comes back into my paypal account, after which it takes a couple more days to get back to my bank account.

Now I have to overdraft my account to pay for my house because of your faulty page which results in an error message instead of a confirmation page.

Fix the thing.
    Last edited by swepics; Tue 20 Jul '10, 5:45pm.
  • rajubd
    • Apr 2009
    • 4.1.x

use opera. i never have this problem.
    MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

FWIW we never 'cancel' a PayPal order. There is no review of PayPal orders. If it goes through, it goes through. If anything was canceled, it was done via your PayPal account.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Pope Viper
        • Mar 2006

I can't really agree that this is VB's fault. They canceled the extra transactions. How can you blame VB for Paypal keeping your money for several days? That's outside of their control.

Comment

• Colin F
          • May 2004

Do you remember what the exact error message was? I'm not aware of any technical issue with the payment process. That said, we do have rather strict fraud detection settings, because unfortunately we're plagued by a pretty high number of fraudulent purchases. We're working on optimizing these so that valid payments go through though. If you have any issues when ordering I recommend you contact sales by emailing [email protected] and they can help you find out what exactly is happening and help process your payment
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...