vBulletin 4.0.4 | A real paying forum - Paid to Write and Partecipate!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmelo Belato
    • Jun 2010

vBulletin 4.0.4 | A real paying forum - Paid to Write and Partecipate!

My own FeedBack for you!
    A real paying forum with just a MOD - Paid to write and partecipate!
    Hi guys!
    Today I saw a real paying forum in phpbb 3.0.6 - In this web forum, I can earn money by joining me on the community, posting some articles/posts there, referring some friends and make them join the site and much more. Is there a chance I could get a paying forum with vBulletin 4.0.4 in the future? One time I've saw a vBulletin 3.8.1 that had this mod but I don't remember very well now.

• Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

If you wish to be able to search for and download modifications at vbulletin.org you need to register at http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/register.php and then register your email address for Priority Forum Support. To do this latter step, please go here:

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You will also need to make sure that the checkbox for vBulletin.org is selected on the form. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

NOTE: The most common problem is that people are registered with a different email address than they think they are.

Also please make sure you have activated your forum account by clicking on the link in the activation email after registering or changing you email address. You will not be able to post until you activate your account.

You can use this link to get the activation email again:

This is a discussion forum powered by vBulletin. To find out about vBulletin, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/ .

And finally, when you make these changes the effect is not immediate. It can take up to one hour for the system to update your status.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...