Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ASSami
    • May 2009

Testing JIRA

We encourage everyone to access this site and test it out. If you have any problems, questions or comments, please post them in this thread.
    ASSami, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Kind of funny. I'm just going to assume everything will be there by Thursday.
  • Yves R.
    vBulletin QA
    • Nov 2003
    • 5.6.X

The thread is in a forum for licensed members only. I don't know if you are a licensed member or not (wait for a moderator to reply to you for that).

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

• ASSami
      • May 2009

Originally posted by PitchouneN64ngc
      The thread is in a forum for licensed members only. I don't know if you are a licensed member or not (wait for a moderator to reply to you for that).
      I'm not a licensed member. Obviously the location of that thread wasn't thought thought.

Comment

• ASSami
        • May 2009

Oh come on. First everyone is welcomed in the announcements. Then that's just taken back and still nobody cares to reply... Got it, thanks.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

You can post your issues here. The thread you reference is in an area accessible by customers only. We don't feel the need to move it at this time.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• IB Adrian
            Former Senior Operations Manager
            • Jul 2008
            • 3.6.x

Sorry - I worded that without thinking that people that do not have a license might want to access it.
            I will update the wording. Thanks!
            Adrian

Comment

• ASSami
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              You can post your issues here. The thread you reference is in an area accessible by customers only. We don't feel the need to move it at this time.
              Ok then. I assume not all reports are migrated yet because I can find 6 of my 8 reports. However, "All Issues Reported by Me" on the front pages shows just one, which is resolved. I also assume that upcoming instructions will cover the fate of subscriptions and so on, so no detailed questions just yet.

Originally posted by IB Adrian
              Sorry - I worded that without thinking that people that do not have a license might want to access it.
              I will update the wording. Thanks!
              Imagine that!
              Last edited by ASSami; Tue 25 May '10, 1:36pm. Reason: More understandable now.

Comment

• IB Adrian
                Former Senior Operations Manager
                • Jul 2008
                • 3.6.x

Originally posted by ASSami
                Ok then. I assume not all reports are migrated yet because I can find 6 of my 8 reports. However, "All Issues Reported by Me" on the front pages shows just one, which is resolved. I also assume that upcoming instructions will cover the fate of subscriptions and so on, so no detailed questions just yet.
                They aren't, we only transferred a sample dataset for testing purposes
                Adrian

Comment

• ASSami
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by ASSami
                  However, "All Issues Reported by Me" on the front pages shows just one, which is resolved.
                  Now that list is completely empty and apparently the filter is not editable.

Why this doesn't list 'UNRESOLVED' bugs (Unconfirmed, Confirmed, Scrubbed)?
                  Code:
                  reporter = currentUser() AND status in (Open, "In Progress", Reopened, Resolved)
                  Yes. I have created a filter that I can click if you are about to suggest that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...