X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • setishock
    • Jun 2005
    • 4.2.x

Just an observation

There are some very friendly, knowledgeable members here that give solid answers to questions asked. They give answers that work with a minimum amount of fuss. Meaning you don't have to rewrite a whole template to make something work.
    We need to be more giving of thanks to those that do give answers that work. Andy, Borbole just to name a couple. There are many more who's names escape me at the moment.

There are some who come in and ask questions and get a good answer and they don't bother to return and say thanks. That's sad. If some one took the time to post an answer, at the very least come back and say thank you. I do. By saying thank you to the person that helped you, you not only express your appreciation of an answer that worked, but also you encourage them to respond to more cries for help.

Maybe a thank you button? Or just a post stickied up where they get some over due appreciation.

Just my nickel's worth...
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

vBulletin.com is a mod-free site. It is to show potential customers a default install of the software. All the hacks available are NOT supported by vBS
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Mike Anime
      • Oct 2004
      • 3.7.x

well we can add to a persons rep. but that system could use some more "flair"

Comment

• jmurrayhead
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mike Anime
        well we can add to a persons rep. but that system could use some more "flair"
        agreed
        No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...