Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -Force
    • Jan 2009

Automated Licensing

I purchased my license yesterday and I haven't even gotten a confirmation e-mail, just one from Paypal stating I sent money.

Its 3 PM here and I still have not gotten a confirmation e-mail. I paid via paypal so the transfer was instant and I didn't have to withdraw anything from my bank account, come on Jelsoft, get with the program and make the licensing automated.

Plus when I got on the phone they told me everyone was gone because of the Holiday and won't be back till Monday, ******** if I have to wait till Monday when I need to setup this stuff this weekend.
  • beishe8
    • Oct 2005
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by -Force
    I purchased my license yesterday and I haven't even gotten a confirmation e-mail, just one from Paypal stating I sent money.
    Did you check your spam folder?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• Ace
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.2.X

Were the funds there in your Paypal account at the time or was it an Echeck or something similar where the funds are transferred later?
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Plus when I got on the phone they told me everyone was gone because of the Holiday and won't be back till Monday, ******** if I have to wait till Monday when I need to setup this stuff this weekend.
        Open a ticket by emailing support at vbulletin.com.

Also there are 5 of us on the phones today and this is not a holiday.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• -Force
          • Jan 2009

@ Wayne Luke
          I called and that was what I was told, the guy on the phone said the earliest was Monday, I will e-mail right now.

@Ace
          More than $195 in funds were available, when I checked I had $5 left over in my paypal. I am positive.

@Beishe8
          Yes, it is not there either, its supposed to go to my inbox by default, as I have ordered before.

Comment

• Colin F
            • May 2004

For some reason we're not receiving the payment notifications from Paypal, which means that we can't complete the payment.

We're looking into this and hope to have it resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience!
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• -Force
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Colin F
              For some reason we're not receiving the payment notifications from Paypal, which means that we can't complete the payment.

We're looking into this and hope to have it resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience!
              Its cool as long as I can get my forums online this weekend.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...