X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LorieN.
    • Mar 2010
    • 3.6.x

Where am I able to post?

I can only imagine that this post is in the wrong location for these forums, but I am at a loss as to what to do now as when I try to post my question in the appropriate section I am not allowed to post there.

I admin a site that is presently getting hit with a good deal of bots and was hoping to find an answer as to how to make a change in the registration form used, but being that I do not have the information from the purchase of the version of vBulletin that is running on the site, nor do I have any information about the owner's account status here, or if he actually has one, I am barred from any of the support forums.

Is there another site that someone could recommend that would be more user friendly to an admin when they have limited information regarding the purchasing of the software?

Thank you for any help or suggestions that can be given.
  • Matthew Gordon
    • May 2002
    • 1.1.x

The license owner will need to add your e-mail to their Priority Forums Support list for you to gain access to these forums.

Comment

• LorieN.
      • Mar 2010
      • 3.6.x

Thank you for the information, Squall, it seems that I will have to try to find support elsewhere, as that addition won't be able to be made at the present time, if ever at all.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Sorry but the support forums are available only to Licensed Customers or those who have been designated as authorised by License holders.
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Mike Anime
          • Oct 2004
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by LorieN.
          Thank you for the information, Squall, it seems that I will have to try to find support elsewhere, as that addition won't be able to be made at the present time, if ever at all.
          don't you have the admins/owners contact info?

it seems fishy you dont have that info handy.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...