X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

Bug?

I posted a thread here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...HTML-Questions
    And it's now gone. I don't know why it's not there but I knew the thread got posted when I went to the forumdisplay.

Any reasons for this?
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.
  • sd2310
    • Oct 2008
    • 4.1.x

Your thread may be in moderation.

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

Maybe it was moved? What was it about.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
        • Sep 2009
        • 3.8.x

It was asking about what I should do with a date.php file code I made. I know I posted it in the php forum. I even checked my all started threads and it's not there.

@sd2310: that's nonsense. Most members would get told if they were put to moderation queue and I probably wouldn't, since I'm a customer. lol
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Lynne
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Oct 2004

I honestly cannot find a thread about that and can't think of why anyone would delete it. Are you sure it was here and not on another site like vbulletin.org?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
            • Sep 2009
            • 3.8.x

No, I definitely made the thread on this forum. I even knew about it before I went away, and I come back and it's gone.

Comment

• Sador
              • Mar 2009
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
              No, I definitely made the thread on this forum. I even knew about it before I went away, and I come back and it's gone.
              Perhaps you can find the topic in your history of your browser, and see what happens? Permission error, whether it's been moved, etc..?
              When the meteor came crashing to Earth, I bet the dinosaurs were roaring at it in the hope of scaring it away. That didn’t work out so well for them. - Matt.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
                • Sep 2009
                • 3.8.x

My history is hard to find, since I have multiple tabs open in Chrome.
                If it's not on my started threads list, then it doesn't exist.

Comment

• punchbowl
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4.0.x

12-PHP-amp-HTML-Questions

I can't believe someone thought 'amp' would be a better rewrite of an ampersand than 'and' or dropping it altogether

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...