X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hornstar6969
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

Montlhly Developer Chats

Is it time to remove the Monthly Developer Chat forum on VB?

I know if I had a forum on my site which said "This is the place for the monthly Developer Chats" and there had not been one since "Thu 12th Nov '09 10:29am" I would be kind of embarrassed and remove the section until I had it up and running properly. Or I would devote the hour or two a month and have it work.

I'd say it either needs to go, or it needs to continue again. I'd love it to stay as it seemed to go really well, but at the same time, it is kind of weird keeping the forum up while it is not doing anything.
    Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

• Floris
    • Dec 2001

They removed it already.

Comment

• lim (x³-7x²) = ∞
      • Apr 2008
      • 3.0.0 Gamma

monthly developers chat canceled again? looks like they didnt do chats when there are serious questions

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/images/editor/smilie.gif

Comment

• Sebastiano Vassellatti
        Former vBulletin QA
        • Aug 2008
        • 5.5.x

Some time prior to the 4.0.4 release Adrian said somewhere that he delayed it because he wanted all the devs focused on releasing 4.0.4, that why the "monthly" was not respected.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

We will have more chats as time permits. I doubt they will be monthly. While that is a worthwhile goal it is difficult to get everyone situated to run them.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• we_are_borg
            • Aug 2004
            • 4.2.X

Well if some one with the right that can edit that and remove monthly then its a bit less stupid sight for people and visitors. Also that forum could be transfered to Announcements just like interviews, that way the fourm looks cleaner.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...