• Show
Clear All
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Paul M
    Dont be so stupid, of course we havent
    LOL, I knew you wouldn't. *sarcasm*
    I also knew this was related to Apache (which is blown away with Litespeed )
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• cellarius
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Mark.B
      As usual people are wandering around saying it isn't a problem because it's ojk for them, this is wrong. Numerous people are afefcted, we haven't all suddenly got broken browsers!
      Since you're answering to my post: I have not said or implied such a thing. What I said is the exact opposite: I confirmed that I have had the exact same issue on all vb-sites, and because of this did not think it was a vb.org, but a server-related issue. Then I took liberty to post what fixed the issue for me. Sorry it did not work for you, it did for me.

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

No I wasn't replying to yours Cellarius, else I'd have quoted it, yours just happens to be above mine.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• cellarius
          • Aug 2005
          • 3.8.x

Oh, sorry then, I mistook that obviously.

Comment

• Paul M
            Former Lead Developer
            vB.Com & vB.Org
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
            LOL, I knew you wouldn't. *sarcasm*
            I also knew this was related to Apache (which is blown away with Litespeed )
            In which case I suggest you add smilies to your posts, otherwise they will be read as being serious.
            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• Paul M
              Former Lead Developer
              vB.Com & vB.Org
              • Sep 2004

JFYI, Try disabling javascript - that seems to allow me to post ok in FF and IE.

Comment

• Mark.B
                vBulletin Support
                • Feb 2004
                • 6.0.X

Test
                MARK.B
                vBulletin Support
                ------------
                My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
                My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• jdm6763
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Paul M
                  JFYI, Try disabling javascript - that seems to allow me to post ok in FF and IE.
                  We should we have to disable stuff on our end to resolve an issue that has obviously popped up on the server end?
                  3:33 AM PARANORMAL
                  History will repeat itself; however, sometimes the past may never leave

Comment

• cellarius
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3.8.x

Because it works.

No, apart from joking: Of course we should not have to, and Paul did not say that we should have to. Of course it needs to be fixed on the server end, no doubt. In a perfect world it would have already happend (strike that: in a perfect world there would not have been an error at all). Anyway, this world is not perfect, and sometimes it's just not as easy to locate errors like that. For all we know, they may already be hunting it. Until everything's back to normal, you can clean your cookies (which worked for me, but not for others) or disable javascript. Of course that's a workaround - but the other alternative is not to be able to post. Providing a workaround for an error (and being an error it's quite obvious it should not be there) is not justifying the error or saying that it should be this way. It's just the offer of a pragmatic solution for the time being.

Comment

• Paul M
                      Former Lead Developer
                      vB.Com & vB.Org
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jdm6763
                      We should we have to disable stuff on our end to resolve an issue that has obviously popped up on the server end?
                      Suit yourself. Im just telling you a work around until it gets fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...