Is this true ? strange !!! Please tell us the truth !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SamV
    Banned
    • Dec 2009

Is this true ? strange !!! Please tell us the truth !

Is this true ? strange !!!

We saw announcing the availability of vBulletin 3.8.5 for all vb customer already !

when i go to vb china check the news, get site admin reply as :

作者: nathanael.lee
    中文官方将根据美国总部的通知做出更新安排,目前尚未得到通知
    Original post :

Question 2,

About vb4, official release around 3 months already, but where is the chinese version

we get some strange answer from vb china admin as :

你好:

或許你們對於授權的問題可能無關緊要,反正有山寨版可以用。
    我也希望就放手給它去了,就如你所說的就交給他們了。不過這樣他們會有好處嗎?
    卡在授權及宣告的問題,也不能直接做販賣的動作?

但這是一個好不容易的平台,好不容易的管道。
    如果你們是將論壇架在國內的話,那當然也就不用擔心山寨版的問題。

但我相信有很多人大多是放到美國主機上。

我技術不夠也是不爭的事實,我想我並非是能人吧。我也有一定的能力限制(人老了,很多東西想不起來了)。
    至今我依照想要維持這樣的平台存在,不管是為了我自私的想法還是為了中國這塊區域著想(口氣太大了點,還是說為了我自已就好了。)

最近我也想了很多,英文官方並不想去處理所謂的utf8全文索引不能的問題。(感覺上)
    或許就像你們說的vbb已經不行了。當然那些高手為了自身利益的想法我也可以諒解。因為我本身也是這樣的人。

我並非是開發人員,但我也想盡我的心力去搞好這塊。只是我的能力有限沒辦法處理到好。我接任管理員只是為了維持一定的協助及溝通平台,並非是為了開發中文 版而接的。

當然也有人跟我說「因為我站在這個位置上」我也不能做任何反駁。

我最近也萌生「離開管理員的職務」乖乖的當我的技術支持人員就好。不用去管任何事情。就像你們說的直接任由山寨版的發展。這也何嘗不是一種方式?只是~~ 這樣是逃避了。

從官方人員的角度來說這些話實在很不妥。但是......算了~~還是不要再說了。
    Original post :

What we can do now ?

SamV
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

We can't help you, since those quotes are in Chinese.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Reeve of Shinra
      • Sep 2001

Is it just me or does it really really suck to be a vb china customer?
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• SamV
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

VB com have Administrators can read /Write chinese , like Andy Huang, xiaoyu . as i know they are the admin of vb china too.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

Yes, they do. But this is for people to post in English only. That's how most of the vbchina team use English on this site.
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• SamV
            Banned
            • Dec 2009

Let's waitting for admin give us the truth, All VB china customer don't want be cheated one more time, very sad!

Comment

• sadikb
              • Mar 2009

From Google Translate:

Originally posted by Google Translate
              Author: nathanael.lee
              Chinese officials will update the U.S. headquarters to make arrangements for the notification, has not yet been notified

Originally posted by Google Translate
              Hello:

Perhaps you might be irrelevant for the licensing issues, anyway, there are cottage versions can use.
              I also wish to let go and give it go, just as you have said, be handed to them. However, so that they will be as a whole?
              Card authorization and declared the issue, but also do not directly selling the action?

But this is a hard-won platform, finally pipes.
              If you are the holder of the forum in the country, then of course, also need not worry cottage version of the problem.

However, I believe there are a lot of people, mostly into the U.S. host.

Technology is not enough, I also an indisputable fact, I think I am not a genius bar. I also have a certain capacity constraints (but old people, a lot of things come not remember).
              So far I have followed the wish to maintain the existence of such a platform, whether it's for my selfish thoughts or for the sake of China's piece of the region (the tone too much points, or should I say for my own just fine.)

Recently, I also like a lot, the English government did not want to deal with the so-called full-text index can not be utf8 problem. (Feel)
              Perhaps like you said, vbb been Buhang Liao. Of course, those who master their own interests and I can understand the idea. Because I myself am such a person.

I am not a developer, but I want to find some piece of my energy to do a good job. Limited ability to not only my approach to the well. I took over as administrator just to maintain a degree of assistance and communications platform, is not to develop the Chinese version of the next.

Of course, some people told me that, "Because I stand in this position" I do not do any rebuttal.

I have recently sprouted "from the administrator's duties" obediently when I like the technical support staff. Do not have to manage anything. As you said, let the cottage version of the direct development. This is also true that not a way? Only ~ ~ This is flight.

From the perspective of the official staff of these are really very wrong. But ...... forget ~ ~ or not to speak.
              Owner: Oracle Forums - General Discussion Forums.

Comment

• Paul M
                Former Lead Developer
                vB.Com & vB.Org
                • Sep 2004

Right .. Im so much wiser now having read the translation .....
                Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• s0lidgr0und
                  • May 2007
                  • 3.6.x

But this is a hard-won platform, finally pipes.
                  This is a hard-hitting piece of commentary.
                  s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

• sadikb
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Paul M
                    Right .. Im so much wiser now having read the translation .....
                    Haha... i know the translated text makes little sense... but heck.. i tried to help...
                    Owner: Oracle Forums - General Discussion Forums.

Comment

• SamV
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009

In fact, I can translate that to english, But i didn't .

why ? because i I felt very humiliated of those Vb china admin replied.

I am not sure vb com or vb china decided to give up china market, or something else.

But side with customer, we are really felt cheated !

SamV

Comment

• Loco.M
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3.5.x

Originally posted by SamV
                        In fact, I can translate that to english, But i didn't .

why ? because i I felt very humiliated of those Vb china admin replied.

I am not sure vb com or vb china decided to give up china market, or something else.

But side with customer, we are really felt cheated !

SamV
                        I'm sure IPB would welcome you
                        -- Web Developer for hire
                        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• ZDF
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 4.2.X

Originally wanted to come by sending paste and found that already exists. As a Chinese customer, from 4.0 since the release, VBB Chinese officials failed to provide even a Chinese version too. I ask as a purchased license of the Chinese users to a Chinese official that what's the use? Spider-Man, there are words when he said: how much ability and responsibility are. If the current VBB Chinese official capacity is limited, please replace the number of competent technical support.
                          As for the above Loco.M, idle silly not to abuse the return to irrelevant posts and inciting conflict.

Comment

• ZDF
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 4.2.X

Let me say something about how going on. VBB Chinese official who can not release version 4.0 of the interpretation of the Chinese is that they can not solve a double-byte Chinese search problems, In addition, you have not and they continue to sell in the VBB Chinese official agree on the issue. And when 3.85 came out, their explanation is that you need to be notified before release, but now that you did not inform them, so they can not publish. So, we come to inquire about it in the end how the story?

My English is bad, with the help of google translation.

Comment

• SamV
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2009

@To VB China Admin Team (Alfarin | admin ...)

If you are still a manager of vb china, Please give us a good answer, tell us the truth, We need floor the question !
                              Please don't refuse to answer customer feedback. Or you still want to invisible somewhere and fooling chinese customer around ! If yes. You should be ashamed of what you have done. Be the way, if you don't have power admin vb china, as some of vb china admin said , can exit and transfer agent authority to other people or company. which we thought you should be. Because all things from fooling become to cheating now.

SamV
                              Last edited by SamV; Tue 16 Mar '10, 3:21am. Reason: Change color :-)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...