X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

Add Forum Showcase

Why not have a showcase forum where licensed members can post their vBulletin board? Of course, can view the board and the threads, but would not be able to post to it. Same with unlicensed members.

What do you think?
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.
  • Loco.M
    • Mar 2005
    • 3.5.x

here u go
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
      • Sep 2009
      • 3.8.x

You can't get comments from that though. This would be a forum where people could get comments about a site. Submitting your links to a directory actually is proven to do nothing to traffic levels whatsoever. It's proven that posting them on forums for SE Spiders does help with activity.
      That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• KOB-Master
        • Mar 2010

better idea is:

Top boards (example):

Most users:
        Most active users:
        Most Posts

etc... what you think?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...