Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmoabc
    • Feb 2010

Can't download language pack files from vBulletin Forum

I'm not sure where to post this, so if it's in the wrong forum, please forgive me.

I created an account with this forum and verified the email, but I cannot download the language pack file I need.

I'm trying to download the file at: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/attac...2&d=1144151916 (referred from the thread at: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...4-portuguesebr).

When I access that URL for the download, I get this error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What do I need to do to get permission to download language packs files?

Thanks.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

When you register here on vbulletin.com, you need to use the *exact* same email here as you used when you bought your license. That is how the accounts get linked together.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• briankh
      • Jun 2008

Thanks. That did it. What was confusing for me was the instructions when signing up say that I need to connect the accounts in the members section (didn't say I had to use the same email address). Might want to correct the instructions on the registration screen.

I got the file. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...