This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRGTB
    • May 2005

What the heck, why do you want it locked for?

Also, why am I a spammer because I said it shows you joined in 2009, with Feldon23 joining in 2001?

Staff: Please lock this thread, people are far too immature to take part in civilized discussions.
    Now THAT made me laugh.

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
      • Sep 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by MRGTB
      What the heck, why do you want it locked for?
      Because people are too immature to not derail threads.

Also, why am I a spammer because I said it shows you joined in 2009, with Feldon23 joining in 2001?
      Where did I say that?
      That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• MRGTB
        • May 2005

I though that Lock Thread comment was aimed my way, sorry!

Comment

• Mr. Mikey
          • Feb 2009

inb4thelock.
          My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
          My Blog: Mikeylicious
          Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

• the geek
            • Jun 2003
            • 1.1.x

There are plenty of tools on these forums to ignore those that you may feel have nothing positive to say. There is also a little thing called willpower which can help you to skip threads that you disagree with or even reading those posts you dislike.

Just as a newsflash, many people are pissed off because they were duped into purchasing a bug ridden product (/wave). Most vB customers came to the brand before that was how things were done around here and as such feel surprisingly screwed. This isn't rocket science.

FWIW, I'm royally pissed because I have to spend crap loads more time and money to convert to another platform because the "powers that be" can't get it together. In the meantime, I paid for my ticket and if you don't mind I will kindly refuse to give mediocrity and apathy "a break". Should you choose to fund these fantastic virtues - feel free to. I won't judge you and you can put me on ignore.

nJoy

PS: the devs don't read the forums so they aren't going to send you a plaque or statuette anytime soon.
            My Twitterings

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
              • Sep 2009
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Abomination
              But between your sig, and the needlessly reporting of posts that simply disagree with you, you are making it more difficult for the support people that run these support forums.
              Is that a crime? I can report any posts that break rules as I see fit. Just because you don't report many posts, doesn't mean you can't prevent others from doing so.
              That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• nforums
                Banned
                • Jun 2009
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
                Is that a crime? I can report any posts that break rules as I see fit. Just because you don't report many posts, doesn't mean you can't prevent others from doing so.
                and the point of it is....?

Comment

• Zachery
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Jul 2002

I would just like to remind everyone to play nice and by the forum rules

Comment