Clear All
  • Lebanon
    • May 2005

unable to search vbulletin.com

when i tried to search here
    search string i was using:
    upgrade unable to add cookies
    Which is the problem am having anyway

A route URL was requested but the route is invalid on line 300 in /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/vb/route.php
    #0 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/packages/vbcms/search/result/article.php(221): vB_Route->getCurrentURL()
    #1 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/vb/search/resultsview.php(94): vBCms_Search_Result_Article->render(Object(vB_Legacy_CurrentUser), Object(vB_Search_Criteria))
    #2 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/vb/search/resultsview.php(158): vb_Search_Resultsview->render_searchbits(Array)
    #3 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/search.php(386): vb_Search_Resultsview->showpage(0, NULL, 'search.php?sear...', Array)
    #4 {main}

Fatal error: A route URL was requested but the route is invalid on line 300 in [path]/vb/route.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 284
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Looks like the same issue here - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...rd-delete-quot

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...