Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spika
    • Jun 2006

Error in advanced search in Vbulletin.com Forum

When I try to search in advanced search mode in this forum I get this error:

Code:
    A route URL was requested but the route is invalid on line 300 in /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/vb/route.php
    #0 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/packages/vbcms/search/result/article.php(221): vB_Route->getCurrentURL()
    #1 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/vb/search/resultsview.php(94): vBCms_Search_Result_Article->render(Object(vB_Legacy_CurrentUser), Object(vB_Search_Criteria))
    #2 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/vb/search/resultsview.php(158): vb_Search_Resultsview->render_searchbits(Array)
    #3 /www/sites/vbulletin.com/forum/search.php(386): vb_Search_Resultsview->showpage(0, NULL, 'search.php?sear...', Array)
    #4 {main}

Fatal error: A route URL was requested but the route is invalid on line 300 in [path]/vb/route.php in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 284
    Regards
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Moved to Site Feedback forum. I think this is the same problem as here - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...rd-delete-quot

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
      • Sep 2009
      • 3.8.x

I am not receiving this error. Are you sure the settings for the advanced search are set as you need them to be?
      That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Yves R.
        vBulletin QA
        • Nov 2003
        • 5.6.X

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

I now confirm that bug, but I think the problem is due to invalid file permissions.

Go to www.vbulletin.com/forum/vb/route.php and you'll get an access denied error, similar to invalid permissions set.
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Lynne
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Homeworld'sa
            I now confirm that bug, but I think the problem is due to invalid file permissions.

Go to www.vbulletin.com/forum/vb/route.php and you'll get an access denied error, similar to invalid permissions set.
            I believe you are supposed to get an access denied error if you go to that page directly simply because you are not supposed to go to that page directly.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

Lynne is correct. The first line of route.php is this:
              PHP Code:
              if (!defined('VB_ENTRY')) die('Access denied.'); 
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• KOB-Master
                • Mar 2010

Nice Luke

and damm at your posts

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...