How about you guys fix your website so people can upgrade their forum on the weekend

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YZFRydn
    • Jun 2009
    • 3.8.x

Think you need to calm down man. It sucks and what not but the one in a thousand person doesn't mean the system is messed up. I had no issue purchasing my upgrade and I did it very very early in the morning on a weekend. Went through fine. Not to mention, your bank doesn't reject charges just based on location. If you made a purchase Texas, then another purchase somewhere in Europe at a merchants shop within 30 minutes, they might throw up some red flags. If you have an issue with it, support ticket.

Amazon has screwed up a credit card payment twice in the last year. Unless you are in some urgent rush to have something I don't see the big deal. Not to mention, why would you upgrade your site right now to 4.0.1 when 4.0.2 is due out next week and there are tons of bugs to be fixed? Seems pointless to upgrade now just to do it again in a week.

Comment

• melbo
      • Apr 2005
      • 3.8.x

Odd, I've been able to pay online since 2005 with no problems and I've found the system easier after IB...

Comment

• dodgez
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by YZFRydn
        Think you need to calm down man. It sucks and what not but the one in a thousand person doesn't mean the system is messed up. I had no issue purchasing my upgrade and I did it very very early in the morning on a weekend. Went through fine. Not to mention, your bank doesn't reject charges just based on location. If you made a purchase Texas, then another purchase somewhere in Europe at a merchants shop within 30 minutes, they might throw up some red flags. If you have an issue with it, support ticket.

Amazon has screwed up a credit card payment twice in the last year. Unless you are in some urgent rush to have something I don't see the big deal. Not to mention, why would you upgrade your site right now to 4.0.1 when 4.0.2 is due out next week and there are tons of bugs to be fixed? Seems pointless to upgrade now just to do it again in a week.
        did you even read when this all happened? LOL. aahhh got to love folks on the interwebz

Comment

• dodgez
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by melbo
          Odd, I've been able to pay online since 2005 with no problems and I've found the system easier after IB...
          Here you go...
          Last edited by Zachery; Fri 5 Feb '10, 11:56am.

Comment

• dodgez
            • Apr 2005

^^^^ note the lack of auto resize... LOL

Comment

• Ace
              • Apr 2004
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by dodgez
              did you even read when this all happened? LOL. aahhh got to love folks on the interwebz
              When it happened is irrelevant. You don't understand how banking institutions work their Credit Card payments, you incorrectly assumed the problem was at the vB end, you blasted vB for not being 'open on weekends'..

How did the contacting your Banking institution go on that weekend? I would find it hard to believe they answered you, because very few banks operate on weekends.
              My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
              vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

If anyone else is having issues with orders please open a support ticket.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...