X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trombones13
    • Dec 2009
    • 4.2.X

vBulletin Manual Question

The vBulletin Manual, while not updated for vB4, has a piece of information I'm interested in.

Below the document portion of the page is a user-contributed note that was written a few years ago concerning allowing custom profile fields to appear in the postbit. I tried to add the code to the CSS, and, as expected, it only produced an error.
    Could either the document be updated, or could I receive some help in getting my custom profile fields on the postbit? Unfortunately, since I'm not the head administrator of the forum I'm on (and don't have one of my own), I'm not licensed and therefore can't see code boxes or post in some of the support forums.

Any help that could be offered in this area is greatly appreciated. I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong area (however, I don't have many other options, unfortunately). Thank you!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

If you are having an issue on a particular site powered by vBulletin, contact the administrator of that site for support.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...